Benefits in Spain

Living in Spain

You may be wondering what to do now and what are you entitle to. Under EU law, if you have left your job abroad, working in an other EU country, you may be entitle to unemployment benefits.

Frontier worker leaving a job

If you become unemployed, you should register with the employment services and claim unemployment benefits in your country of residence.


Our service will assess and apply for the necessary documents to may need to get your benefits. The process in Spain is not easy and you may need to wait. However, remember you should register with the unemployment office 15 days after you terminate your employment or you may loose benefits.




Unemployment benefits rules do apply and if you leave your job voluntarily you may not receive any benefits at all. However, redundancies may still entitle you to unemployment benefits in Spain. Contact us or register to start the process as soon as possible. 


Contact Us

If you need help or advice, complete the U1 application and follow the simple steps.

Register here

U1 application


For advice, help, information or to apply for your U1 certificate. We can even help you with unemployment benefits and rights.

Let Us Help

We can help with all your applications, advice to try and easy some of the stress when dealing with a big change.

Best in the Industry

18 years experience, specialised in double taxation, EU regulations for frontier workers and more. We know how to help you.

Dedicated to Quality

We treat each customer as an individual and make sure to give the best possible advice and service.