Settlement service

Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)




W can help you with the application and process for UK settlement or pre settlement. 

All you need to do is register HERE and we will guide you through the process.

First you will need to proof your identity.

Then we will complete the full application with you and submit on your behalf.

Please register or contact us if you have any questions.


What you’ll need to apply

Proof of identity

You need a valid passport or national identity card. You also need to provide a digital photo of your face.

If you’re not an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you can use any of the following:

valid passport
biometric residence card
biometric residence permit

If you do not have any of these you may be able to use other evidence in certain situations. Contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre if you do not have an identity document.

When you apply, you can either:

scan your document and upload your photo using the ‘EU Exit: ID Document Check’ app using an Android phone, or an iPhone 7 or above
send your document in the post and upload your photo using the online application (you can take this yourself)

Scan your document

You can use the ‘EU Exit: ID Document Check’ app on:

an Android phone
an iPhone 7 or above

To scan your documents using a phone, you’ll need one of the following:

a valid EU, EEA or Swiss passport or ID card, if it’s biometric
a UK-issued biometric residence card

You can use someone else’s phone to prove your identity.
Send your document by post

You must send your document by post if you have a:

non-EU or EEA passport
biometric residence permit
non-biometric ID card

You can send other types of document in the post if you cannot use the ‘ID Document Check’ app.

Because of coronavirus (COVID-19) it may take longer than usual to return documents. If you need your documents back by a specific date, you should wait to apply. For example, if you’re going on holiday soon, apply when you come back.
Proof of continuous residence

To be eligible for settled status, you usually need to have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for at least 6 months in any 12 month period for 5 years in a row. You need to provide proof of this when you apply.

If you’ve not lived here for 5 years in a row you may still be eligible for pre-settled status.

You can give your National Insurance number to allow an automated check of your residence based on tax and certain benefit records.

If this check is successful, you’ll not need to provide any documents as proof of residence. You’ll only need to provide documents if you have been here for 5 years in a row but there is not enough data to confirm this.

The Home Office will tell you immediately after you apply if you need to provide any documents. You should submit photos or scans of your documents through the online application form, rather than sending them by post.

Read what documents you can provide to the Home Office if you’re asked to provide more evidence.
If you have criminal convictions

If you’re 18 or over, the Home Office will check you have not committed serious or repeated crimes, and that you do not pose a security threat.

You’ll be asked to declare convictions that appear in your criminal record in the UK or overseas.

You do not need to declare any of the following:

convictions that do not need to be disclosed (‘spent convictions’)
warnings (‘cautions’)
alternatives to prosecution, for example speeding fines

You’ll also be checked against the UK’s crime databases.

You’ll still be eligible for settled or pre-settled status if you’ve only been convicted of a minor crime.

You may still get settled or pre-settled status even if you have other convictions. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis.

If you’ve been to prison, you usually need 5 years’ continuous residence from the day you were released to be considered for settled status.


Contact Us

If you need help or advice, complete the U1 application and follow the simple steps.

Register here



For advice, help, information or to apply for your U1 certificate. We can even help you with unemployment benefits and rights.

Let Us Help

We can help with all your applications, advice to try and easy some of the stress when dealing with a big change.

Best in the Industry

18 years experience, specialised in double taxation, EU regulations for frontier workers and more. We know how to help you.

Dedicated to Quality

We treat each customer as an individual and make sure to give the best possible advice and service.