- Understand your pension and what you are entitled to.
- Get advice on the best pension options available.
- Find the best way to manage your retirement income.
- Enquire about your options, pension value and tax implication and make the best decision for your future.
Is now a good time to transfer my pension?
According to the latest figures from HMRC, around 108,000 expats have transferred almost £8 billion into overseas pensions since April 2006…
That’s why now, really is the best time to explore your options, and more especially as an expatriate residing within the EU.
We can help you transfer your pension to a more flexible scheme where you can continue to grow your retirement income and manage it more easily. As well as dramatically reduce the taxes you will pay – and in many cases completely mitigate all UK taxes on your pension.
Have you previously worked for British Airways, or are employed with them currently? Do you hold the NAPS Pension Scheme which closed in 2018?
If you answered YES, then it is highly likely that you already have a NAPS pension in place but are unable to access, contribute towards, or change it in any way. Because of this, you may have to wait until your retirement age to start drawing from your NAPS.
For many, their pension income is vital to living the retirement lifestyle of their choice. Take control today and enjoy the flexibility to choose how your pension is invested and paid to you.
As an expatriate, transferring your pension abroad can offer several advantages, including those who are deferred scheme members e.g. Final Salary.
Some benefits of a qualifying regulated overseas pension are:
- Access to a pension commencement lump sum of up to 30% (TAX FREE)
- NEVER having to buy an annuity
- Protection against possible future creditors
- Your income can be taken in your choice of currency
- Improved confidentiality on your investments
- Free from all UK Taxes
©2021 Tu Consultoría UK Taxes SL