HAVE YOU OVERPAID?
If you have entered a mortgage in Spain, you may have paid unnecessary bank fees that you are entitled to claim back
By virtue of the December 2015 Supreme Court ruling, your bank or credit institution must at least partially bear the cost of your mortgage execution, such as certain expenses, tolls or commissions deriving from the loan granted.
Certain “ground clauses” included in mortgage agreements by several banking institutions and banks have been deemed abusive, as have those that hold the borrower responsible for paying the formation expenses in full. For that reason, there are a series of costs that can be recovered by taking the proper course of action.
IN 4 SIMPLY STEPS!
- WE ASSESS YOUR CASE FOR FREE
- WE PRODUCE THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT
- WE PROVIDE ADVICE DURING THE WAITING PERIOD.
- WE WOULD ADVICE YOU FURTHER IF YOUR BANK REFUSES TO PAY
- MORTGAGE DEED: subsequent extension or novation.
- BILLS: notary, land registration, management and valuation.
- TAXES: paying-in slip for Stamp Duty (AJD, Form 600 or 601).
If you believe this may be your case, please get in touch and we will assess your case for free, no strings attached. CALL 922 58 15 16